🥬🌽 Spinach and Sweetcorn Muffins 🥬🌽
Our Spinach and Sweetcorn muffins are sure to be a hit for weaning little ones (and parents, too - we won’t judge if you grab one on the go for a nutritious snack!).
- 6 x free-range eggs
- 2 x handfuls of chopped spinach
- 2 x handfuls of cheese
- 2oz of Kendamil Toddler milk
- 2 x tablespoons of self-raising flour
- Chuck all the ingredients into a bowl and give it a mixi
- Pour and divide into 12 portions in a muffin tray.
- Cook at 200°C for 15 minutes.
Breakfast Banana Muffins Recipe
Make the morning a little sweeter with these breakfast banana muffins from our Kendamil fan, Instagram: @whatalfieate You can whip up these tasty ...
🍌🍓 Fruit And Peanut Butter Sheet Pancakes 🍓🍌
A mixture of a pancake and cake sounds too good to be true right? But you can have your pancake - and eat it too! 🥞 We love this recipe for Fruit ...
Baby Porridge Recipe: Simple and Delicious for your Little One
This beef and vegetable rice porridge for babies is incredibly easy to prepare. It's not only nutritious and suitable for infants aged 6 months an...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device